"In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed not just endured."
Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, October 28, 2010

October fun

We took the kids to Rylie farms the beginning of this month. We picked out our pumpkins, picked some apples and had a great BBQ lunch. The kids loved it and we got some really cute pictures. Then a few weeks later we went to a pumpkin patch with my dad, Karen and my little sister and brother. My kids always love when we get to see Kirsten and Torben. The kids went on the pony's, slides, jumpers. We also went and did a corn maze that they had. It was a big maze that took us forever to get through. The kids had a blast trying to get us to the end.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This picture slideshow customized with Smilebox



Another fun thing we did this last week was decorate our play room. I finished the curtains and the kids did a painting project that I think turned out well and they love. I got 3 canvases and had the kids paint their own pictures. They turned out really neat. I am so glad we did it.



Katelyn's picture

Joanthan's picture

Braden's picture

4 comments:

Aranne and Dan said...

That is such a great idea with the paintings.. They turned out great.

Kevin and Missa said...

Sooo cute and fun!!! Dont be mad cuz im gunna copy when we get a house (in 20 years.. lol)

Jason and Candace said...

Awwww...that is adorable!! I missed that blog but love it!!

Tiffany J said...

The pictures turned out cute! I love Braydens! I love the pumpkin patch pictures too! Looks like a LOT of fun!