"In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed not just endured."
Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, October 7, 2010

The BIG 30 and a little bit like Christmas

I know it has been so long since a post. Don't you ever feel like not much is going on that anyone really cares about???? We I feel like our life has been that. But here are a few exciting things that have been going on. First I turned 30 on September 17th. I can not believe it. Time flies. My husband with the help of Denise, Ryan and Liz threw me a surprise party. It was a tone of fun. My family is great. Matt did really well at keeping the secret I had no idea. I though we were going to a play with Ryan and Denise. Tiffany was our official photographer and did a great job. Thanks Tiff. I can't figure out how to attach the pictures. but when I do I will try and remember to post them.

The next fun thing that just happened was new flooring in the kitchen. When we moved into our house we had asked for a darker flooring in the kitchen and got this




It was white and I hated it. It showed every piece of dirt. I had to sweep and mop everyday if I wanted it to look good and even then it didn't look good. I know it is just a linoleum replacement that we got but it was FREE until we can come up with the money to put in what we really want.



The blue tape is where they didn't want us to walk for a day they come off tonight :)

2 comments:

Paul and Malinda said...

I agree sometimes I don't think anything is worth writing about but everyone wants to see what is going on.

Tiffany J said...

Your kitchen floor is really nice! I agree NO white in the kitchen! It ties together pretty well with your carpet, etc. Yay for new tile!

PS Let me know if those pictures I emailed you worked out or not. I can resend them. If you save them to your computer you should be able to use them like any other uploaded picture :)