"In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed not just endured."
Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving break

The kids had 7 days off of school for thanksgiving so my mom and I decided to take a trip to visit Kevin's family in Provo. We left Ryan and Denise's a bit after there great Thanksgiving dinner. We got into Provo at 4:30am. We didn't get much sleep that morning but it was ok we got to see Indee. She is to cute and reminds me a lot of Addisyn. Their cries are even alike. The entire trip we kept getting them confused. So here are a few pictures of our trip. A few of the activities I didn't bring my camera and I should have. Enjoy the pictures I know we enjoyed taking them.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own free photo slideshow

No comments: