"In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed not just endured."
Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Laughlin Trip

Before you read about the trip you have to see the cliff we jumped (well Pat and Jonathan Jumped) I couldn't do it. I got to the top looked down and said no way to high. My jump was a bit lower. Pat wanted me to post his accomplishment for all to see.


This last weekend we took a trip to the Lake with the Matt's sister Lisa and her family. It was sooooo hot but a lot of fun. We stayed at the Edgewater in Laughlin. We were there Thursday - Monday and came home with not a single burned kid. I am very proud of myself. Matt is a different story he did come home with a sun Rash. Normally I'm the one that gets it but not this year thank heavens. We brought the sea doo's which my kids loved. I let Katelyn drive it a few times she was in heaven. I think she really liked the control of it. Braden loved to go fast and wanted us to jump the wakes (he did that with daddy)On the last day there Braden and Katelyn went behind the boat on the knee board all by themselves. I held on for one loop then let go Braden was a little upset because he thought they were going to leave with me just floating in the lake. We found some cliffs to jump from. One I did that pretty high but we didn't have the camera so no proof. But, later we went to some others and had the camera but I chickened out. It was really high. Pat and Jonathan Elkins jumped I suck to the smaller ones. I was the most proud of my little Jonathan because he jumped from a rock that was pretty high for him. The trip was fun. I wish we could have stayed longer but Matt had to get back to work. We still have one more big trip this summer to Idaho. We can not wait for that one. Enjoy the pictures.


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Lake Trip
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own slideshow design

2 comments:

Chiemi said...

Whew! You sure have been busy! Though it looks like it's been a lot of fun. I hope the rest of your summer is just as much fun!

Wendy n' Ron said...

Looks like a fun activity!