"In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed not just endured."
Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, July 19, 2010

Circus Fun

Friday we had a fun Cousin night. We all took our families to see Ringling Brothers at the Staples center. The kids loved it. We got there an hour early so we could go on the floor and meet the entertainers and take some pictures. I think it was a bit to much for my crew. Matt and Jonathan just went right to our seats (which were perfect I might add) Katelyn and Braden and I stayed on the floor but didn't want any pictures with anyone. Oh well they still had a blast. Once the circus started my kids were glued to the show. Even Addisyn enjoyed it. I think it made it even better that they were there with their cousins. Thanks Liz and Scott for the great idea. We had so much fun. Enjoy the pictures.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make your own slideshow

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! Aaron is excited to Jonathan and Katelyn again!