"In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed not just endured."
Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, July 31, 2010

New baby and Addisyn's new trick

Kevin and Missa Finally had their baby girl on July 23rd. Her name is Indee Rae Pellegrino and she is the cuties little girl. She is so sweet. I was so luck to have a husband and family that would watched my boys so I could help Missa with her first week as a new mommy. By the way she is a great mom. She only had the same questions that every new mom has. While we were up there we were able to spend the night at the home of family friends the Shelley's. They have an amazing home with a playroom Katelyn could not get enough of. Our last night in Utah the Shelley's were kind enough to open their home so we could all get together one last time before we headed back to California. It was so nice being able to spend time with my brother and his family. I wish they lived closer.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own slideshow design


Next on this post is Addisyn's new tricks she started to do while in Utah. First she started to wave which I have no picture of but it is dang cute. And the second is that she started to stand. Matt was working with Addi before we left for Utah but to no avail. Now she is a pro. She doesn't take any steps yet but at 8 1/2 months old that is pretty good. She looks so funny standing there because she is so tiny. My toothless little girl is getting so big.





2 comments:

Katie and Mark said...

Oh my gosh! She is SO adorable! She is itty bitty to be standing like that. :)

Aranne and Dan said...

I am glad to know that my Blake is not the only little guy who is slow in the tooth department... He will be 9 months old on the 6th and only barely has 2 teeth. He is also sooo close to walking and I can't wait!!! Aren't kiddos fun?! Yours are all adorable by the way.