"In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed not just endured."
Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Jonathan's party & a gift for me

Saturday we celebrated Jonathan's 7th birthday with our friends and family. The turn out was great. We had a blast. Jonathan loved the jumper. For some reason the kids all decided to go up to the playroom and put on some of the kids dress up stuff. Thats why we have a cowboy running around, Mario and Luigi and at one point Jonathan came out in his baseball uniform cleats and all. the girls were all in Katelyns dresses (some of my old formals from high school) :) When my dad got here he asked if he missed the memo that it was a costume party. You would have thought with all these kids running around in dress up. It was a great party I am so glad that those that we love were able to make it enjoy the slide show.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: lego party
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Another digital slideshow by Smilebox



Now to my present. I went out side to weed today and guess what I found?????? Some rasberries. Well 2 to be exact. But they are growing. I am so excited. I even found 5 strawberried starting to grow to. My thumb may be green after all. I can't wait until I have a bush of berries growing. This is so exciting. I love having a garden.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Party looks like it was fun! How nice that you have some raspberries! I am hoping that we will have some this year.