"In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed not just endured."
Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, May 9, 2011

April Fun

I know I haven't posted Easter yet but I forgot my camera so all my Easter pictures are on my mom's camera and my sister-in-laws. Once I get them I will post pictures.

When it finally started getting hot during the kids Easter break we got out the pool and the slip-n-slide and played in the sun. The kids had so much fun I think they were outside everyday during their break. We even went to the pool a few days. It was so much fun watching Addi play with her brothers and sister. She is getting so big. She even tried to slip-n-slide herself.


Braden



Jonathan




Katelyn




Addi and her attempt





Trampoline fun




Jonathan our fearless jumper/flipper



Pool fun


The water was cold so when ever she got splashed she would scream.

2 comments:

Daniel said...

How FUN!! Where did you get the slip'n slide? Can't wait to see you.

Williams Forever said...

Hey Daniel is really from me...Heather oops.=)