"In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed not just endured."
Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Tea Party

Katelyn turned 6 on Jan 8th. I know I can't believe my girl is 6 already. Since her birthday is so close to Christmas we decided to postpone her party until Feb. Just so her gifts were spread out a bit. We decided to do a tea party. My Aunt Wendy went thrift store hunting and got 10 different tea cups and saucers. Love them all. I 2 silver tea pots and a try at a garage sale for $10 so fun. Katelyn and I got stuff to make hats for each of the girls then some sunglasses and jewelry for each to wear. they each got their make up and nails done. So fun. I didn't get any pictures of that cause I was the one putting on all the make up and nail polish :) The girls all had so much fun. They danced played games we just girls. Katelyn has a group of really good girls in our ward that are her age to play with and she loves them all. After the tea party we both Matt and I had our families over for a BBQ to celebrate Katelyn, Matt, Dave and Scott's birthdays Yes they all have birthdays really close to one another. It was fun getting the family together. I am so grateful to have most of our family close by (Kevin and Missa look what you are missing you need to come home) So enjoy the pictures not very many but enough to see all the fun we had.



Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Digital scrapbook personalized with Smilebox

2 comments:

Chiemi said...

So fun! Having a tea party is such a great idea! It looks like she had a wonderful birthday.

Jason and Candace said...

That looked like lots of fun!! loved the tea party idea...way cute!!