"In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed not just endured."
Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, May 17, 2010

Big #7


Jonathan turned 7 yesterday. We took him to dinner the night before to get him some Ribs (tradition for him) Before we got to Chili's his other tooth fell out. That is 4 in 2 months :) so when he woke up on his birthday the tooth fairy came and left him an extra $1 for his birthday. He was so excited the tooth fairy left him a gift. We had a birthday breakfast a tower of his favorite donuts. Then he opened his gift. Love the wrapping paper. 11:30 Saturday night I realized I had no tape or wrapping paper. I can remember many presents that my dad wrapped for us with foil or newspaper so I resorted to the foil :) I think he enjoyed his small birthday. Saturday is the real party.
I can not believe how big he is getting and so fast. The kid is nearly as tall as I am and so smart. I keep telling Matt Jonathan is much smarter than I was at his age. As hard as it is to be a mom of 4 sometimes I wouldn't trade them for anything. I can still remember being pregnant with him 7 years ago and how excited Matt and I were to be expecting our little boy. Now he is all grown up and not my baby anymore. He loves his snuggle time with mommy. but when I put him on my lap he feels huge. I'm gonna have to start sitting on his lap :) We love you Jonathan Hope you had a happy Birthday.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Jonathan #7
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
A free photo slideshow by Smilebox

1 comment:

Katie and Mark said...

Wow! It's crazy, isn't it! Happy Birthday JonO! :)