"In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed not just endured."
Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, January 24, 2011

Weekend Warriors

Pat and my mom came to stay with us this weekend so we decided with a little extra cash we would put up a retaining wall in the front of the house by the back gate. It really needed to be done. We needed Pat there with his young mussels to to the hard work :) Matt and I are to old to be doing that kind of work or at least that is how it feels and my mom is hitting ## won't say but she is a grandma :) So you put an age in there. It took us two days but it is awesome. We still need to put the caps on the tops. Matt picks those up on Tuesday. I will post final pictures when they are on. Matt and I are so happy with the turn out. Thanks Mom and Pat couldn't have done it without your help.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks good! Isn't it nice when projects get finished!

Familia Henao said...

Looks really good!