"In all living, have much fun and laughter. Life is to be enjoyed not just endured."
Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, August 16, 2010

First day of School

Jonathan and Katelyn's first day of school



I loved watching them walk to school together. He even held her hand when we crossed the cross walk but I didn't get a picture of that.



Jonathan started 2nd grade today. He was so excited. He started in a new school. (We got him transferred because of our horrible experience last year) He likes his new teacher but says she is a grandma :) I am excited to see what this year has in store for Jonathan. I really hope he learns to love school again.



Jonathan at his desk


Katelyn started Kindergarten. Let me tell you she has been waiting for this day since last year. She was so ready for this day. We got to class and she sat right down and started her work. She only had school for an hour today but as soon as she got home she wanted to do homework (which she did not have) so we did a few little workbook pages that we had at home. Just like her older brother I hope this year is full of fun and learning.

In front or Evans Ranch Elementary



At her desk.

Waiting to go out to recess
Waiting for me to pick her up

3 comments:

Unknown said...

adorable, that went by fast :)

Jason and Candace said...

What a cute dress Katelyn is wearing!!!!!!

Sam Rushforth Taggart said...

Your kids are so darn cute, and I love Katelyn's outfit and backpack :)